Wine Country Weekend: Past, Present and Future
This fun filled 3-day passport event will take you on a wonderful wine tasting adventure throughout California’s Santa Ynez Valley.
Take a self-guided tour to 15 different winery tasting rooms, including our Tasting Room in Los Olivos. There you’ll sample library wines from past vintages, wines currently on the menu and future wines that are not yet bottled.
Included with your passport are 15 wine tastings, a souvenir wine glass and a wine tote bag. On Saturday, September 29 you’ll enjoy small bites at each location.
And be sure to buy a pass for continuous shuttle service on Saturday – Hop On/Hop Off all day long.
Passports are just $65, Shuttle passes are $24, and may be purchased here.
Los Olivos Day in the Country
Join us come rain or shine, for Los Olivos’ most highly acclaimed festival of the year, the popular Day in the Country. This special day is a wonderful opportunity for families to enjoy country living the way it used to be in simpler times. And best of all, attendance is free!
Day in the Country is the town’s biggest festival of the year – a Los Olivos tradition of celebrating our quaint country town with an early morning family fun run, small-town parade, hundreds of local and regional crafters, artists and food purveyors, wine tastings, tractor show, and more fun for all ages!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
* 7-9:30am: Platinum Performance Fun Runs – Kids’ Run, 5-K Run & 5-K Walk
* 7am: Burrito Breakfast at the Grange Hall
* 10am: Parade through Town
* Raffle with big prizes until 4pm, with tons of valuable travel, food, and experiences certificates!
* Kiddie Korral at Saarloos Paark, Vintage Tractor & Antique Car Display, More than 100 Booths, Arts & Crafts, Food Trucks, Beer Garden at Fig Mtn Brew LO
* Live Music all over town!
* Wine Roundup through town, including our Ca’ Del Grevino Los Olivos Tasting Room, Kaena, Larner, Bien Nacido, E11even by Andrew Murray and more!
Folks young and old come from far and wide to experience what it’s like to spend a day in the country, Los Olivos style.
Winedown Wednesdays at Ca' Del Grevino Cafe & Wine Bar
Wine Down Wednesdays are here! Come in any Wednesday and get our Winedown Wednesday special: buy 1 bottle of wine or 1 pizza, get 1 half price.
Happy Hour at the Cafe Sunday-Thursday
We have the best Happy Hour in Orcutt! Get half off all well cocktails Sunday-Thursday 3-6pm. Come unwind from your workday, or weekend, with us!
Ca' Del Grevino Estate Wine Club Pick-up Parties
Wine Club Pick-up Parties at our estate are like no other!
Each year, we have 4 pick-up parties at our gorgeous estate in Santa Maria with a fun theme! Attendees dress up and enjoy gourmet appetizers, wine while dancing the night away in our courtyard.
Remaining parties for 2018:
- Winter – Black & White Party
Join our wine club here.